Enchantments are related to Charms – the main difference being that an Enchantment is considered a "greater magic" that permanently imbues an object or place with magic that can (over time) become semi-sentient.
Enchantments is required for those studying practical history.
- Introduction to Enchantments
- Amulets & Talismans
- Enchanting Objects
- Introduction to Enchanted Artefacts
- Advanced Enchantments
- Legendary Enchantments
- Enchanting from the ground up
- Preserving Enchanted Artefacts
- Deciphering Ancient Enchantments & Curses
- Enchantments vs. Curses